Creating a platform for tomorrow
Urban Infrastructure (UI) is a young, dynamic construction company based in Western Sydney, NSW. Our team of industry experts put many years of experience at your disposal and are passionate about delivering superior results with integrity.
We value quality, safety and professionalism in all aspects of our company, and we set ourselves apart by consistently providing quality work that lasts. Our clients are the pillars of our company and we work hard to form long-term relationships by maintaining a clear customer focus. We aim to work collaboratively with our clients and strive to maintain a consistent professional approach.
Our highly experienced management team has detailed knowledge of the local market and a well-established and respected network of suppliers and subcontractors. Our collective capacity and experience enables us to deliver your project within specified time and budget constraints, while maintaining a safe environment for all stakeholders.
Ryan’s passion for construction underpins UI’s core values and serves as a continuous source of inspiration for employees. After 10 years in the industry, Ryan built the company on trusted, long-term relationships with both previous employees and valued clients, whose loyalty is a testament to his high standards on quality, safety and professionalism.
Our objectives throughout the life of every project are to:
- Deliver quality results that meet or exceed client requirements
- Reduce costs through reduced rework and waste
- Form long-term relationships and secure repeat work
- Maintain stringent safety standards
- Hold suppliers and subcontractors to our core values
- Maintain a consistent approach to communication with all stakeholders
- Encourage and support employee training and development
- Adhere to stringent environmental practices
At UI, safety is paramount to our operations. We aim to implement the most stringent safety standards and are currently dedicating valuable resources to achieving certification. We prioritise safety over speed and aim to work at a pace that maintains a safe environment for all stakeholders. Our project deadlines are always realistic to ensure we consistently meet or exceed client expectations without compromising on safety.
We maintain insurance to industry standards and aim to have:
- No defect liability claims
- No work cover or EPA notices, prosecutions or fines
- Zero workplace accidents or incidents
- An accurate record of any incidents, accidents or non-conformances
- Regular informative safety training sessions for all employees
Our safe practices extend beyond the work site and encompass all work-related travel, including travel to and from the site and transportation of site materials.
The UI team cares deeply about the environment and endeavours to implement sustainable practices wherever possible. This includes our administration and onsite processes, as well as our waste disposal practices.
We aim to reduce our environmental impact by :
- Recycling materials where appropriate
- Recording any material, hire or labour waste created through rework
- Sourcing sustainable materials where possible
- encouraging employees to work efficiently and effectively